I am proud to present our latest theme IMG, which is being used on our site now. Finally a new design for my company website. Always so busy that I have little time for my own site.
Took about 6 weeks to get it up and running, but there it is! We have a site that uses all that WordPress can do for us. It loads a beautiful slide, tabs, has an about page with accordion blocks, a nice portfolio section and a solid contact form with Captcha.
The design is brand new as you can see and brings Imagewize further into the 21st century than it already was. It looks sleek, fresh and trendy. Just great! A site that of course is still proudly running using WordPress, but now expanded with some neat jQuery voodoo, SEO tweaks, custom post types for the portfolio and much much more!
Let’s summarize things that changed style wise here for you guys:
- Brand New Design in cooperation with DHD Design
- Responsive Site that runs well on desktops, tablets and smartphones
- Custom Post Types for About and Portfolio Page
- Dynamic Navigation with Dropdowns
- Contact Page with Google Maps
- Blog with mini thumbs for index page and large thumbs for individual posts